Soo, after going to one Goodwill this morning and buying a doll armoire and finding nothing AG I decide to go to another one, one I went to last Saturday.

Well they had a basket of dolls and I could see what look like AG legs sticking out! My heart stopped, my breathing stopped and I just froze for a minute. I looked around to see who might be fixing to steal my prize, and I reach in and start to pull it out and its face down. I see matted long blonde hair a cloth body with that right limbs...everything !!!! Until I turn it over and it is not AG!!! I nearly passed out!!! LOL!!! I've got to give this up.

I bought the little .49 cent girl and we are gonna try out our little Dollie restoration techniques we have been reading about on here. She is some kind of knock off not sure which. I know she is not Walmart...maybe Target, but she doesn't look like what I remember them looking like. From the neck down she is just like AG except for she is about 1" shorter and her limbs are about 1" shorter. She as blue sleepy baby doll eyes that work good and a dirt face but all her face paint looks good. She is in good condition except her hair...she gonna be a friend when we get her all fixed up.
I'm too old for this kinda stuff..I don't know if I could take it if I found a real one!!! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]